Chub Frank busted in Florida

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Jerry_Frank_7202672/

This seems to be the consensus on what happened:

Chub and friends went to a party away from the track and drove the hauler, At some point the police had issue with how or where the hauler was parked and Chub refused to move it since he had been drinking, why someone else didn't move it I don't know but, after refusing to cooperate and move the hauler once the officer found the prescription pill(s) not in the original pill bottle, he was gonna get him one way or another! I believe he even had the original pill bottle in the hauler but it didn't matter.

Guess that means I break the law...While organizing my father's pills a week at a time, morning and evening in alternate containers to limit confusion and aid him in taking proper dosages at the right times...what bunch of crackheads! Hopefully the judge has the sense to throw it out as long as everything is on the up and up.

I dont blame him for not moving it and i admire that decision as since he had been drinking....thats a nono. Plus johnny law would have gotten him for a DUI once he got in the hauler and fired it up. Seems like a setup.........whatever he did the guy was going to get him.

Funny you mention Scott........ If it would have been Scott Bloomquist in the same predicament I'll bet everyone would be ready to lock him up and throw away the key.
I'm sure there are two sides to every story.

Just do what the cop wants and save yourself some grief. Most likely someone else could have moved the truck.

Just a bad move on Chubs part... With sponsors hard to get and all the things going on with the economy he fcked up. Must of had a lot to drink to be scared to move the truck. But who is everyone trying to kid? Drugs is a big problem in all sports and some just want to keep it hid...

But who is everyone trying to kid? Drugs is a big problem in all sports and some just want to keep it hid...
Yeah...there's a section of grandstands @ turn 1 at Tri-City I've been wondering about for a couple years now... How you been dirtboy LOL

Oh I'm not to bad lol. If we ever have to take a breathalyazer before we leave I think all turn one would be staying the night

Back