classes at sportsman nationals

Don Juan

Does anybody know if they are running other classes at the sportsman nationals at I 55? The website doesn't say anything about it. Thanks

It was always a show about the lowers classes, then they added late models and modifieds to draw in the fans, I understand that 100%, I just really hope they keep street stocks or its just gonna be another big/regular show for the classes that have big shows all the time,I guess we will see that decision soon enough

They added the latemodels and the mods because the sportsman have died off! I remember a few of the nationals there were over 60+ sportsman alone! now that they have just barely enough to fill the field, they needed other attractions!

Well I heard the rumor that street stocks aren't gonna run too and I don't think that's right
I think that if they ran us they would have 30 to 40 cars out there competing
You gonna get the tri city's cars b villes and Highlands why wouldn't they want that

They added the latemodels and the mods because the sportsman have died off! I remember a few of the nationals there were over 60+ sportsman alone! now that they have just barely enough to fill the field, they needed other attractions!
man i used to go when they drew that many! Now not so much. Usually just pevely regulars running for more money. Couple of newbies but mostly regulars

Its weird pevely seems to be a track street stocks are not welcome often
I think it was last year or the year before they brought them onboard. after 3-4 weeks not even a handful showed up. This class wanted it - they offered it but the cars did not show up so it was a no go .....

I think it was last year or the year before they brought them onboard. after 3-4 weeks not even a handful showed up. This class wanted it - they offered it but the cars did not show up so it was a no go .....
That was there weekly shows .. There aren't any street stocks down south we are all stl and Illinois cars ... if ya look at any fall sportsman shows in the past it has had good car counts in the street stocks tho...

Back