Cruisers

lucky13boys

Yes we was wondering how come you cant run leaf spring cruisers because we have 2 of them and was planning on racing there they are both novas and we have never had a problem running them anywere else

leaf spring

Yes we was wondering how come you cant run leaf spring cruisers because we have 2 of them and was planning on racing there they are both novas and we have never had a problem running them anywere else
, no camaro's or mustangs. It's in the rules. will let nova's run, just read the cruiser rules to make sure you are legal to run.

[ no camaro's or mustangs. It's in the rules. will let nova's run, just read the cruiser rules to make sure you are legal to run./QUOTE]

camaro's and nova's are the same just different body's

Cruiser Question?????????

I Have An 83 Oldsmobile Delta 88 With A 307 4bbl.what All Would It Take To Make Into A Cruiser And Exactly Wher Do These Kind Of Cars Race Close To Belleville,il..................dc@dcmotersports:d

leaf spring cars

[ no camaro's or mustangs. It's in the rules. will let nova's run, just read the cruiser rules to make sure you are legal to run./QUOTE]

camaro's and nova's are the same just different body's
I talked it over with Billy, and we will let novas run, it's like grandma's grocery getter, where camaro's and mustangs are sporty cars. Probably does not make sense, but that's the way it is. Hope everybody is about this. They are going to take the leaf spring run out, but still no camaro's or mustangs. Can run a olds omega.,get the picture

hey lucky 13 how are you im fine but when racing season starts you wont be fine because im gonna run through you you guys aint nothing but cheaters but also that #59 is gonna be the pnts champiaon at benton or poplar bluff so you and all your baby friends can keep your wining up thats all i have to say thnx bruce anglin

hey lucky 13 how are you im fine but when racing season starts you wont be fine because im gonna run through you you guys aint nothing but cheaters but also that #59 is gonna be the pnts champiaon at benton or poplar bluff so you and all your baby friends can keep your wining up thats all i have to say thnx bruce anglin

ill like to let everybody know that anglin racing is not part of the #59 team that sh#% is uncalled for the running the mouth all the time thanks see everybody at the track

to every one that has viewd this post im sorry for sayin what i did lets just start the year off good lucky 13 ,59 ,30 pack lets just have a good year no im not going to go out and try to run through someone just to even let every one no i dont even drive a crusier im drivin a street stock so just forget what i said and lets go out and have a really good racin season thnx bruce anglin jr

ps im sorry

hey

hey anglin aint that fat guy my dad was going to whoop at malden year before last because you was picking on a kid and running your mouth thats bad your cool:mad:

Back