Curt Lehmann

ARCAfan

The Racers at Rest project would like to contact the family of Curt Lehmann concerning the placement of a marker on his unmarked grave. Please PM me with any contact information.

It is really great idea to placement of a marker on his unmarked grave. But I heard in recent days that the family moved to some other place and I have no idea for this address. Might be I am wrong. I am asking my friends about this and they told me they also have no idea about his family. Any one who knows that where he's family is?

A few years ago when I was doing research on him to get him listed on Motorsport Memorial, I was told that his widow had remarried and was living in Chester, IL

My name is Joan (Patty) Tschannen. Curt Lehmann was my uncle. He was a brother to my mom. I was on the internet & decided to see if I could find something on him & saw this post. You may contact me at my email address: joanienobalonie@hotmail.com. I really appreciate your interest in my uncle & it would be great to have a headstone at his gravesite. After his death we weren't allowed to watch racing. After my mom died we found a few things of his about racing and would be very interested in the research you have done. I'm so excited to hear from you.

Back