Dale Jarret Press Release

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
It is official that Dale Jarret has removed Shane Hmiel from his Christmas card list.

exceptly when he gave jarret the finger,somebody needs to give him a lesson in respect for his elders.he needs to know payback is a b#@$%.

We were at the race Monday and Jarrett isn't the only one that is removing Shane from their list :eek:

Its Bristol, tempers are gonna flair,cars are gonna get torn up, and some people are gonna be happy, and some just upset. Thats Bristol racing at its best!

Jarret said, "where are you going in such a hurry this will catch up with you one day" and Shane said, "You better hurry up because you only got one year left."

Now that is just rude. I was also at the race listening to Carl Edwards at the time and his crew cheif came on and said shane told everyone that is what he said.

What Hmiel said i just a lack of respect period!!!!!!!!!! Now I think the kid is a moron when I thought he was o.k.

jarrett scared because hmiel might get his cup ride because hes younger an aint scared to drive it like he stole it

I don't think that Jarrett is scared of a kid who will lose the respect of the other racers and the owners for stuff like that. Driving aggressive and making mistakes is all part of it but giving idiotic statements like that will come back to haunt him if he keeps it up.

Rookie36, Dale Jarrett is one of the most respected drivers in nascar. Usually if he has a problem with a driver he handles it like he did on monday. To me that's more of man than whining on tv like alot of other drivers do. Shane got everything he had coming. Next time maybe he will use his head before he goes and messes with a seasoned veteran.

i have never been a jarrett fan, starting when he broke his contract with gibbs to go to yates... BUT... he is a professional, clean driver that has earned everything he's gotten.he didn't have them daytona wins and the championship given to him... he earned them !! hmiel, on the other hand is just a druggie snot nosed kid who is riding on his daddy's reputation in nascar-land. yes, i said druggie because he was suspended from nascar last season or 2 seasons ago for substance abuse. call 'em as i see 'em. thanks,art.

I bet Jarrett could spank him on any given day..hey..hmiel needs to be learning from his elders..not making them mad..he should have apologized and just took the words Jarrett gave him as a slap on the wrist. Sad to see him spout off like that..he does seem like a decent driver..riding on dad's rep..that too. And yea..he did drugs..got caught..and lord knows what else he is or has done. Look at all the other sports..Nascar seems to be the cleanest. And no..im not a Jarrett fan..although i have a lot of respect for him. Rudd...Jarrett..Martin..Wallace are the guys on their last years of racing..but still are driving real good. These new kids need to settle down..and if a butt chewing is coming..then they should just take it..and lear =n that as an experience deal.

I talked to Dale again tonight and he said rookie36 is off the list as well.

He further stated that he was going to UPS Shane a box of brown stuff.

Lol..too funny. To me..if Dale got that mad(which..he did)...there was something done wrong. If he had been racing the brown truck...things would have been a bit different..food for thought..lol

jarrett should have retired last year or even earlier.art because shane made a mistake,a couple of years ago that makes you a better person than him?it was never disclosed what he tested positive for anyway.shane is a great driver,the most popular driver in nascar wouldnt have made iit without his daddys name either.

Whoa you guys!!! I was at the race Monday and Dale Jarrett was not the only person Shane beat and banged on. He made it through the pack but hitting several people alot. Not that he was faster just impatient. He lost alot of respect from me by his driving ability not for his knack for sign language. LOL!!!! And Jarrett is still a top quality driver. He is a gentelman racer. A fine example of a gentelman racer was Jeff Burton on Monday who could have punted Harvick several times for the win did not.
When Jarrett gave his speach to Shane the place went nuts and was yelling FOR Jarrett. As Jarrett went into the infield care unit the place roared for Jarrett once again. If Shane got hit in the face that day he would have earned it with out a doubt. J/M/O... If I heard correctly they were going to random piss test Shane after the race. That announcement was made seconds after he hit D.J... Before D.J. got out of his car they made that comment. I think the random check from time to time is a good thing especially when you drive like you just put the pipe down :rolleyes:

Back