Derby cars for sale

FIREBALL

derby cars are getting harder to find all the time,,i have 2 fords and 3 gm cars,,,i have a pair of 92 merc grand marquis 4 door cars rust free,,i paid $555 each,,i will sell them for $650 each less converters,,both run,,got 2 gm cars 87 pont gp,,85 buick century and a 85 olds cutlass,,the buick n olds are complete $550 each,the GP is a roller $350,,call 618 654 5122

not at all,i work every day and sometimes it is hard for me to get together with buyers,,so ,yes,i am unrelyable but a crook,that one i would like you to elaberate on plze..lenny garson

almost forgot,,sold the gp today...also the $255 WAS A MISPRINT,,I PAID $555 FOR THE 92 MERCS EACH..WILL BE HAPPY TO SHOW MY INVOICES...THANK YOU

I have known Fireball for a long time and have done biz with him before, never has crook ever been in the conversation never thought that about him, always have been done right by him,,and can do biz with him again,,a crook no way,, a feble ole man maybe?? lol,,, Take a look at your self before ya judge someone else,

Hey Don I have delt with lenny as a driver at several track and a vendor at sales , he does this car deal to supplement his income and sells them cheep to help us out so if you and him missed each other i still wouldnt call him a crook.....Please choose your words better as you still may need Lenny again.. and if I know lenny this was your freebie I wouldnt try it again though...

Don i have dealt with Len for years and not once has he shafted me in any which way. On the contrary............ive seen this man do charity work and make deals so people can get hornet cars.......derby cars ect. So Don..........take it to PM mode since you seem to have a personal beef with him. But personally...........id bet he didnt do any wrong to you. Cant pleeze them all!!(Bob Wente said this quite a bit!!!)

got a 97 cavie but it has a bad timming belt,,$550 ish nice 1 owner 2 dr coupecall 314 920 3725

Back