Dirt girl

fast cat

Just wanted to give a shot out to Lisa. For what she did last we ate very blessed to have her

I thank you but it's not just me .... PJ Passiglia is huge in getting the monies in from local businesses. He ordered the bikes. Picked them up late at night from IMPRESSIVE RACE CARS who stored them for us and delivered them to my house. Then Sat Morning picked them up again and delivered them to the track all awhile trying to get a car together to shake out this past weekend. You had Lisa Brown, Nickol Billman Passiglia, Stan Portel, Red Jenkins , Chelsie Williams, Rocky Soutiea, Tanya Stephan and all the kids picking up and helping out. You had Me and my daughter out till 4:30 in the morning shopping and her and Megan Pusatari out Sat afternoon shopping till 2:30. Mike Mc Ginnity who realed in several hundred dollars for me. All the women and kids up top helping out and getting the arm bands on the kids as they came in. Brittney Rockholt taking monies and donations and helping on the track. Along with Shane Jumper and a lot of drivers. I know people have no idea what all goes into this. So with that said. I can't THANK everyone enough for this event that was a huge success. I only got cussed out 3 times not bad I'd say :) Look forward to next year.

I thank you but it's not just me .... PJ Passiglia is huge in getting the monies in from local businesses. He ordered the bikes. Picked them up late at night from IMPRESSIVE RACE CARS who stored them for us and delivered them to my house. Then Sat Morning picked them up again and delivered them to the track all awhile trying to get a car together to shake out this past weekend. You had Lisa Brown, Nickol Billman Passiglia, Stan Portel, Red Jenkins , Chelsie Williams, Rocky Soutiea, Tanya Stephan and all the kids picking up and helping out. You had Me and my daughter out till 4:30 in the morning shopping and her and Megan Pusatari out Sat afternoon shopping till 2:30. Mike Mc Ginnity who realed in several hundred dollars for me. All the women and kids up top helping out and getting the arm bands on the kids as they came in. Brittney Rockholt taking monies and donations and helping on the track. Along with Shane Jumper and a lot of drivers. I know people have no idea what all goes into this. So with that said. I can't THANK everyone enough for this event that was a huge success. I only got cussed out 3 times not bad I'd say :) Look forward to next year.
I hate when I drop the ball and Angie Carter. She was a huge help as well.

Back