Dirtygirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junebugs #1 Fan

JuneBugs #1 Fan
Just a reminder............BIG BROTHER comes on THURSDAY nite...................

Awwww Crap....You beat me to it...I was just thinking about Dirty Girl and Big Brother...

Hey Dirty Girl....just so you know, it's GJ's daughter...so don't give me too much crap. :p Ha ha. I didn't get to join in on the Big Brother stuff last year...but I'm all prepared for this year's show. I'll try not to be too opinionated though...you know...that's not me at all. hehe.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love Big Brother. I'll let you know after the show who my favs are this year. Be sure at let me know what time. I know it's Thursday, but is it at 7:00 or 8:00? Can't wait!!!! Is it tomorrow yet???????

I think...............

I think its at 7 but im not possitive...............Ya, I cant wait either, my favorite reality show.................

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, I don't know who I like and don't like yet............ It usually takes me a few times watching before I decide...........But it looks like its going to be gooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I agree Lisa ... to early to tell who the " players " are ! BUT, i can tell the show is going to have more twist to it this season..... Isn't it weird how ya get so wrapped up in this stuff HAHAHAHAHAHA LD :)

Ya, and imagine whats up with Eddie treating Ray Mysterio the way he did ? And why would ANYONE turn on Hulk Hogan ???? :eek: :D LD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BIG BROTHER :)

And did you notice the previews for future shows.... that one dark headed chick is VERY nosey ! She is the one who finds the secret door, im thinkin that is signs of a serious " sneaky " player.... Im keepin my eye on her ! :p

I don't think I like the firefighter. He's playing to hard already. I might change my mind. If I was HOH 1st and had made the alliance with my team on the surf board, to make it fair I would put all the other teams keys in the bag and draw to make it fair. They really haven't had time to get to know each other.

Hey Dirty Girl

Good Point ! Because no one has had the chance to actualy show themselves. But like she said, they were the 2 that she didnt talk to much... so she ( i guess ) didnt connnect with them. The gay black guy, now HE is going to end up getting on my nerves , because of his attitude :rolleyes: Dont forget to keep informed on BIG BROTHER >COM ...... or whereever it is.... get the dirt on them and get to know each of them and who/how they are playing the game.. GOD, i love reality TV !!!!!!!!!! LD :D

Damn LD that's pretty good!!! It wasn't Chavo though, it was "Latino Heat" that has been turning on Rey! And everyone is trying to figure out the story line on HBK's attack on the Hulkster... LOL...

Hulk was stealing his thunder .... PLAIN AND SIMPLE !!! And HBK didnt like it. I knew who it was, dont correct me, i just cant spell Guerero :confused: And dont think it is over with the Undertaker, he WONT take that ***** woopin lightly !

See, even a dumb blonde can be smart in more than one subject ! ( Bob, dont you comment on that one ) :D

LeaDonna, I have a whole new respect for you.... LOL.... I'm so very impressed.... LOL.. I take back any negative comments I've ever made about you.... You are indeed a person of extremely good intregrity!!!

Sorry Ms 71B, I got carried away with emotion!!! LOL...

You cant remember ALL the bad things you have said about me ! I cant seem to get away from men who love wresteling ....... :) So, if you cant beat them, join them !!!!! But, dont steal Dawn's thread.... WE ( chick click ) deserve our own space !!!!! LD

GO BIG BROTHER :D

Hey, they are looking for couples to go on " The Amazing Race " . I nominate Lisa and Dawn ( Dirtygirl ) :D ;) :eek:

HobbieStocksFan said:
You cant remember ALL the bad things you have said about me ! I cant seem to get away from men who love wresteling ....... :) So, if you cant beat them, join them !!!!! But, dont steal Dawn's thread.... WE ( chick click ) deserve our own space !!!!! LD

Well that's good! I had flashbacks earlier this week of one year ago and it reminded me of how good you were to me during that period. I realize I can't and could not say it enough for all you did for me during that period, but thanks again so very much. Just the thought of some of those days makes me cringe.

Back