do i have to be from Highland to get a fair call

sam69

last night in the bombers i had my fender all the way up to Zobrist door.I seen him turn left into me like he wanted to block me then he lost it they send me to the back.Charlie you need to grow a set of BALLS make the right calls.

Sam Kizer

Sam

Yes, You Have To Be From That Area To Get A Fair Call!!! No Joke!!!! Or You Have To Be In There Click Or There To Kiss Butt!!!

Brandy

Heard from an impartial bunch of guys that was there watching, Sam got the hose. They left shortly after that happened.

you just now figured that out!!! thats been going on for years !! hell when my dad raced they black flagged him for passing 2 cars in the corner said he was rough drivin and never hit a freakin car and by the way sam??(zobrist) should have clicked something at ya lol:D if you do drive a tractor you can't plow know what i mean:p

sorry error if you don't drive a tractor you can't plow that should be one of highland rules printed in the book (well if they have one)

Mosidebite. Sam left the track after the call, since he would have had to start in the rear. I don't blame him. When you can see the driver in the car next to you turn the wheel into you, just to try to block and they do the spinnin WHO should go to the rear???....HHMMMMM
Charlie was close enough to see, but well you.... We all know!!!
Tough break Sam.

u know a smart driver would've let off and not plowed through him and even better idea would've been to try the outside if he isnt giving up the inside spot....just my opinion

A smart driver would not have taken the chance to turn into another driver, risking taken himself out or causing a cluster on the back straight which could have been the case. I am just glad that noone else got caught up in the spin with him!!!!

True. Chopping people off to keep them behind you lap after lap is not racing, it is getting a bettter starting spot and worrying about what is going on behind you instead of going forward. But of course that is just my opinion.

sideways!!! The 2 cars were not rubbin coming out of the corner. There was NO slide job. Sam got up to the 87's door. The were racing almost side-by-side. The 87 made the decision to turn down into the racing grove of the 69. So who is at fault for the spin? NOT the 69's.

This has been going on for years. That's for sure. Same case senario different year, different class, doesn't matter the newby always seems to get the shaft!!!!

this has gone on at Highland for years.

Justin Ketrow(sportsman winner last night) got flipped off by one of the officials in the infield as he passed over the scales. Justin is from Trenton and has raced at Highland for probably close to 5 years now.

first class outfit, huh?

nope we don't race there because we don't own a tractor or better yet were smart enough to figure out if your address is east of bethalto like pass rt4 your screwed the shame of it is the real racers are the ones getting screw highland boys have run demos so long they now believe they go in circles for a derby

First let me say, I didn't stay for the feature. Second, was 69's nose far enough where the 87 could see him along side of him? I know that when you strap a helmet on you can't see jack-squat on the side of you. Maybe the 87 didn't see the 69. Like I said I wasn't there, so I don't know the details. I do know that 87 has been pretty clean all year, You can tell that by the lack of dents in his car. As for Charlie, He's in a no win situation, no matter what he does, or what call he makes, There is always someone on here every week complaining about this, or that. I wouldn't want his job. If anyone wants his job, I'm sure there is a procedure.
I don't know any of the drivers involved or Charlie, That is just my opinion.
Adam Koch
Aviston Illinois

helmet on or not you can hear a engine roaring next to you !! whether you see the car or not:D sam look at the deal with beavers last week, for three laps i watched the offficials watch the 93b beat him around the track and they let it go, but when andy paid back a bit yeah andy paid for it but the officials should have stopped it within a lap ,that was clearly rough driving and uncalled for !! andy was not the one that put him in the tire at the start of that race! andy was up front, maybe sam if you change your name and numberyou can slam and drive through them and get away with it just a suggestion lol:confused:

this has gone on at Highland for years.

Justin Ketrow(sportsman winner last night) got flipped off by one of the officials in the infield as he passed over the scales. Justin is from Trenton and has raced at Highland for probably close to 5 years now.

first class outfit, huh?

Which official gave Ketrow the middle finger? This is something that Charlie should do something about. The official should get the choice of apologizing or being replaced. I know the Bohnenstiehls disagreed with the call that sent #23 to the rear but it was the right call because they were trying one of their double team moves on the #88 car and it backfired.

Back