Don O'Neal Wins Thriller at I-77 Raceway Park and Earns First Hillbilly Hundred...

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Don O'Neal Wins Thriller at I-77 Raceway Park and Earns First Hillbilly Hundred Victory - STLRacing.com - http://goo.gl/tL4ky9

Don O'Neal Wins Thriller at I-77 Raceway Park and Earns First Hillbilly Hundred Victory
STLRacing.com
RIPLEY, WV (August 31, 2014) – In a tremendous finish between the top two in the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Championship points standings, Don O’Neal held off Jimmy Owens to win the 46th Annual Hillbilly Hundred on Sunday Night at I-77 Raceway Park. O’Neal fought off some tough challenges to claim the $25,000-victory in America’s oldest crown jewel event. The event was also part of the ASi Crown Jewel Cup presented by Dirtondirt.com and awarded valuable points towards the year end $10,000 cash award.Steve Francis driving the Clint Bowyer Racing team car to O’Neal charged back from the tail to finish third after spinning out early while running second. 12th starting Dennis Erb Jr., finished fourth and Jonathan Davenport rounded out the top five.“This is a pretty fun and interesting track to race on,” said the winner, who now sits just 25 points behind Owens in the race for the ...

Continue reading...

Back