Donnie Hodges Memorial Street Stock race at Paducah on July 3rd

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Donnie Hodges Memorial
IMG954553.jpg

For any local guys that are planning on running, here's the rules for the events. I got this from a Facebook post.

To all my southern racing friends. July 3rd at PIR is $2500 to win. Rules are 8" wheels and tires Hoosier D, A, or H
Legal 4412, 3200#, stock appearing NON adjustable rear trailing arms , full cockpits legal but must have floor pan and firewall, MSD legal, Berts Brinns legal, steel block steel heads. Any other questions just hollar. Sat July 4th is also $2500 at KLMS. With a $1000 bonus if u win both. But still uncertain on total rules. Working with track to get some clarity. Hope you all can make the trip up that weekend. Would love to see 30+ cars each night. I'll post rules for KLMS as soon as I get an answer.

Need to advertise this race to the Mississippi street stock series guy's...They are some of the best in the business and they have a huge following of fan's...Ive been to 2 of them since moving to Gulf Shores and I was amazed at there quality of car's, there payouts and there fan's that follow there Series...Its a shame the St Louis area couldnt of came up with the same kind of program that these guy's have

Mudface the problem you have up here is there is way to many cry baby's who would want this and that there for the individual who is trying to get it going would just shut it down before it even got off the ground!! Personally I think it is a great idea and we do need something like this around here! The street stock/hobby stock class is one of the most shit on classes in this area!!

Faustfan you are right on...these southern guys found a way to do it and put on a great show..And Brian gratz for kicking butt at klms...

Last edited:

Back