Belle-Clair Speedway Double Late Model Features Friday Night 7/29/16

POWRi

Belleville, IL - This Friday, July 29th is the Scott Credit Union Armed Forces Night, with all military personnel admitted FREE with ID for general admission. Friday night’s show will feature UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds, B-Mods, Belleville Automotive Pure Stocks, UMP Pro 4 Cylinder Hornets/ Sport Compacts and BOSS Chassis 600cc Outlaw Micros.

For the UMP Late Models, there will be an additional feature event brought to you by Marathon Financial paying $500 to win for any late model driver who has not won a UMP late model feature in the past 5 years, guaranteeing a first time winner! Any driver that has not won a UMP late model feature at any track in the past five years is allowed to participate in the additional feature. Marathon Financial is also sponsoring a $250 Hard Charger award, as well as a $250 Mystery Spot Award. The Mystery Spot winner will be drawn by the event winner. To qualify for the Mystery Spot, the driver must complete the race.

*Share this post of Facebook and/or Retweet on Twitter to be entered into a $100 random drawing, also brought to you by Marathon Financial.*

Spectator gates will open at 5:00pm, hot laps at 6:30pm with racing following hot laps. General Admission is $15.00 Kids (under 12) FREE with adult. For more Information, go to www.belleclairspeedway.com.

Times

Pit Gates Open – 3:00pm

Spectator gates open – 5:00pm

General Admission – $15.00, Kids (under 12) FREE with adult

Hot Laps - 6:30pm, racing following hot laps

Classes

UMP Late Models

UMP Modifieds

Pro-Mods (B-Mods)

Belleville Automotive Pure Stocks

UMP Pro 4 Cylinder Hornets/ Sport Compacts

BOSS Chassis 600cc Outlaw Micros

We talked about the non winners race being right before intermission and then running the LM feature last but obviously Kenny has the final say. It worked great when we did that with the mods at I55

We talked about the non winners race being right before intermission and then running the LM feature last but obviously Kenny has the final say. It worked great when we did that with the mods at I55
I thought with the mods at I-55, it was the last race. That way if something happened, it wouldn't effect their regular feature and points and so on.

Number of laps will be determined by number of cars entered.
This race will be last so that no cars are hurt for the regular money and points feature.

Number of laps will be determined by number of cars entered.
This race will be last so that no cars are hurt for the regular money and points feature.

Just thought it would be nice for the drivers to know about before they got there. Need to plan for extra laps and stuff like that.

Back