Eric Cooley Wires Moulton Foes Once Again; Whynot Next

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Fulton, MS (07/28/14) – For the second time in 2014 Eric Cooley visited victory lane and for the second time it was at Moulton Speedway that he parked his #33b Bryson Motorsports/Barry Wright/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model in the winner’s circle.
Eric Cooley returned to Moulton Speedway (Danville, Alabama) on Friday night for an unsanctioned $2,000-to-win program. He went into battle against a field of twenty-four entries. Cooley locked into the outside-front-row starting for the finale, and on the third of three attempts to start the race he overpowered pole sitter, Ronnie Johnson for the top spot. Cooley went on to lead all 40 laps for his second victory of the season over Johnson, Ronny Lee Hollingsworth, Kyle Beard, and Josh Putnam.
On Saturday night he backed up his victory with a second place finish in the $2,000-to-win, unsanctioned event at North Alabama Speedway (Tuscumbia, Alabama) behind race winner, Kyle Beard.
“We had a really good car both nights this weekend, and I have to thank Norman (Bryson) and all of my great sponsors for their support,” commented Cooley. “I also want to thank my crew for busting their tails to keep me at the front of the pack.”
Eric will chase his third win of 2014 this Saturday, August 2[sup]nd[/sup] when he travels to Whynot Motorsports Park (Meridian, Mississippi) for a $2,500-to-win, Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS) event. For more information on the event, please visit www.StateSeries.com .

Eric and everyone at Cooley Motorsports would like to thank all of their sponsors, which include 78 Towing & Recovery Inc., Cooley Transport Inc, Bryson Motorsports, Eric Cooley Trucking, DJ Transportation, O.H. Hendricks, Rhino Wraps, Victory Circle By Moyer, Jeff Burns Racing Engines, Hooker Harness, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Cooley Motorsports is currently looking for new sponsors and marketing partners. For more information on joining the team, please visit www.EricCooleyRacing.com .

For more information on Eric Cooley and Bryson Motorsports, please visit the official team website at www.EricCooleyRacing.com and www.BrysonMotorsports.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back