Fairbury

Wib444

59 LM 56 mods. Weaver fast time. Vandenburg 2nd mccreadie 3rd. The WoO inflatable in the infield SUCKS. Blocking the view of turn 1, what dip shits, hopefully someone runs thru it!!!!!

Bollinger just drove Harrison into turn1 wall, m McKinney got flipped in the process. Hope u feel better ray!

Good morning all. Hate to see that for McKinney he is a good dude Harrison just got what he deserved u get what u give

Last edited:
Normally, the racers who use their cars as weapons, like Ray B, are big pussies. These are the guys that won't settle it in the pits because they have no balls. Do it man to man!

You know who you are!

It was very blatant. The 24h handled it like a pro! The 77 is so stupid, he stopped on the track, had a flat, and argued for his spot back!

I gained so much more respect for Harrison last night... He acted like a true professional never raised any arms or hands or fingers... I can tell you it would have been hard for me not to flip out... Mike Harrison you was the winner last night..

Like I said in the other post... After looking at video the Highland incident was really just a racing deal... Last night was don't let off the gas and drive through him... The sad part in all of it a innocent guy and his race car for turned over... Stop this shit on the track of banging and tearing shit up... Go throw some hay makers and be done with it... Innocent drivers getting caught up in selfish shit.

Back