FASTRAK Announces Co-Op Advertising Plan For 2018

CARNESVILLE, GA – FASTRAK has done it again! Since its inception in 2004, FASTRAK has always been an innovator in dirt late model racing as it was responsible for starting touring events for cars powered by the Chevrolet Performance 604 and 602 Crate Engines, and has always been a leader in high-profile events.

Once again, FASTRAK is stepping it up with what might be the ONLY co-op advertising program in dirt racing today by a sanctioning body. This will be put in place for Touring events under both the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Series South East Region and the Mid-Ohio Valley Region.

FASTRAK continues to grow in different areas of the country. With this growth, the overall goal is to help the events become more profitable for the tracks hosting them. FASTRAK Founder and CEO Stan Lester and General Manager D.J. Irvine have a plan ready to go that can meet those goals.

“We realize most sanctioning bodies come into a track, put on a show, collect a sanctioning fee along with entry fees, and that’s the end of their responsibility,” Irvine said. “Stan does not feel that way at all, and if anything has ever proved that, I think this co-op advertising program certainly does.”

Lester has always been the first one to say to all in the motorsports community that we’re all in this together, and we have to work together to make this sport successful. Lester has always made it a point to give back to the sport.

“I take it personally,” Lester said. “It’s my job to make the tracks money, and that’s exactly what we want to do. I truly believe this program is going to work, and by all indicators, the tracks are really excited about this.”

There will be some guidelines that tracks will have to follow to participate, such as a minimum purse for the events of $3,000-to-win for the FASTRAK Pro Late Model Touring races. All tracks MUST have their event contracts into the FASTRAK office no later than October 15, 2017 to meet the advertising deadlines.

Any track interested in participating and learning more about the co-op advertising program should contact D.J. Irvine at 678-935-7304 extension 104 or by E-Mail at dj@fastrakracing.com.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

THE 2017 MARKETING PARTNERS FOR THE FASTRAK RACING SERIES ARE CHEVROLET PERFORMANCE, HOOSIER RACING TIRE, VP RACING FUEL, BEYEA HEADERS, ROCKET CHASSIS, TNT RACE CARS, ARIZONA SPORT SHIRTS, SIMPSON SAFETY EQUIPMENT, SAFECRAFT FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS, ROCK AUTO.COM, AND THOMAS CLARKE PERFORMANCE.

Back