Fayette County Speedway Considering Running On Saturday Nights

Fayette County

Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow and predicts an early spring! So that means Racing is just around the corner and we have a question for everyone……

We are seriously considering running on Saturday nights.

Special events that are already scheduled for Friday nights would still be ran on those nights.

We value everyone’s opinion and would like to see what the drivers and fans think about switching to Saturday nights.

What do you think?

Considering a good potion of your drivers race at one of the other 4 tracks within an hours drive of Fayette county it probably wouldn't be the best move. It would definitely help tricitys car count though. Jmo

Considering a good potion of your drivers race at one of the other 4 tracks within an hours drive of Fayette county it probably wouldn't be the best move. It would definitely help tricitys car count though. Jmo
The only classes it would help Tri City's car count in would be the a mods and b mods and possibly the pro 4. The street stocks won't waste their time to drive to a track that won't tech a class. Jmo

puts me in a position that I do not like to be in--I love running at Fayette co..and highland but one track is 40 mins from my front door and the other is 5 min........I get treated real good at both tracks-----????????????? JMO

I think this is a great idea since Flora is going to a different sanctioning body for Saturday nights. This should help all car counts and good for fans as well.

I think this is a great idea since Flora is going to a different sanctioning body for Saturday nights. This should help all car counts and good for fans as well.
To many tracks with in 100 miles of each other to help car counts. You already have 3 tracks now running on a Saturday night why add another to it?

The only classes it would help Tri City's car count in would be the a mods and b mods and possibly the pro 4. The street stocks won't waste their time to drive to a track that won't tech a class. Jmo
not true at all on street stocks...I've talked to many drivers and they love racing there! Most where winning car's that would like to see a few changes but the racing was fun!!!

Back