Federated Auto Parts I-55 Raceway 2015 Classes

wackymac19

UMP Latemodels
UMP Modifieds
A.A.R.A / UMP Sportsman
A.A.R.A / UMP Pro -4

Are you sure about this as it is early to be posting? If true, then all drivers can plan ahead for next year.

All i'm saying on this is it's the most stupid thing that I have ever heard and whom ever made this decission should be fired or forced into retirement.... I'm glad its not my business being tossed into the creek !

There has been some misinformation about which classes are and are not running during the upcoming season. Here is a list of the classes that are for sure going to run:
UMP Late Models
UMP Modifieds
A.A.R.A / UMP Sportsman
A.A.R.A / UMP Pro -4
We are sorry if your class is not in this list. We are currently reviewing the possibility of adding an additional class and we're very hopeful that we can include more classes in some special events throughout the season. Thanks to all the drivers, car owners, pit crews, fans and sponsors for all of your support.

I agree with this decision. While Pevely isnt getting huge sportsman car counts, at least they are supporting the guys that still have sportsman cars. If they drop the class those cars would be pretty much just worth the parts that are on them.

As far as not adding B-Mods, how many cars do you think they would really get every week? Most of the cars at Tri City run Farmington, Highland, Spoon River or Flora on Saturday night. I am sure having 40 cars one night would be great, but 15 or 18 wouldnt be any better than the sportsman. JMO

good Idea to run the b-mods I think they would have an average of 23 to 30 every week and if they would have a special B-mod show they would get no less than 55.

The bmods from Fulton and Montgomery don't have a place to go on Saturdays. With tri-city's rules all of those cars could go to pevely on Saturdays. Fulton gets 20 each week and Montgomery was about the same. Would love to see the class at I-55 and we'd make an attempt to be there weekly. Seems like u have the btown/highland cars, doe run/Farmington cars, tri city and Fulton guys need a track to sort of pair up with on Saturdays. Plus all the cars from defunct MMP. I think car counts would be great, place is top notch, that's where guys wanna race.

There has been some misinformation about which classes are and are not running during the upcoming season. Here is a list of the classes that are for sure going to run:
UMP Late Models
UMP Modifieds
A.A.R.A / UMP Sportsman
A.A.R.A / UMP Pro -4
We are sorry if your class is not in this list. We are currently reviewing the possibility of adding an additional class and we're very hopeful that we can include more classes in some special events throughout the season. Thanks to all the drivers, car owners, pit crews, fans and sponsors for all of your support.
Wackymac, are you affiliated with the track? I'm only asking because I don't know anybody by screen names on here. Just wanted to see if u were somebody with correct info. Thanks

here is the problem allied sees tri city s success so do they go that way or do they go the highland route on rules even though last year they were going to run highland rules for nationals now this year they saw what a decent payout brought to tri city so they are swinging that way. montogomery was going to 3 link next year in there rules so only track that might allow 4 bar b mod is tri city next year so will be interesting what happens with lotta rules over winter and what these tracks decide to do with them

here is the problem allied sees tri city s success so do they go that way or do they go the highland route on rules even though last year they were going to run highland rules for nationals now this year they saw what a decent payout brought to tri city so they are swinging that way. montogomery was going to 3 link next year in there rules so only track that might allow 4 bar b mod is tri city next year so will be interesting what happens with lotta rules over winter and what these tracks decide to do with them

Farmington, Doe Run, and Fulton all allow 4-links...in addition to tri city. As did Lake Ozark when they were open.

I heard there was talk of tri city going to a 3 link rule but allow quick changes. Heard that several times actually. Might be something being talked about or just a made up rumor. Either way if pevely does run them be interesting to see the rules they use.

Ump had all yr in the bmod rules that if you are sanctioned in 2015, 3 link will be mandatory in 2015

People are ripping up tri city for racing late every night more classes later racing!In my opinion they dropped the ball when they didnt bring in the crate lms,they would be great at that track!

Back