Fredericktown Raceway will not open for 2012 race season!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
It is with deep regret to inform you that the Fredericktown Raceway will not open for the 2012 Race Season. Curley and I have made a decision to put the track up for sale. We encourage you to visit I-55 Raceway in Pevely and Bellle Clair Speedway in Belleville. We thank you for your support.

Anne DeBold
Fredericktown Raceway

Hope no one started building a car to race here. I guess that is why they never showed a line up of cars. There is /was a lot of interest in this track opening back up. Just the wrong classes supposedly being run in my opinion.

That was a given, what a waste of an awesome track, Im sure someone might be interested. If it isnt to late, the repatation those two left. Buyers beware

This news is not exactly unexpected, but it is still very sad indeed. I will give the DeBolds credit for trying. Frankly, the place never looked better than it did when they reopened it. But the economy remains soft; most other tracks are feeling the pinch as well. And, I guess, fans have other cheaper options for their entertainment dollar. Cost of fuel, both for transportation and for racing, remains high. Just not a great environment right now. Hopefully, things will change for the better.

Give me a break!!! I live 2 houses from the track and its a good track but someone with drive needs to open it and keep at it because right now it a hard sell only because someone has ruined its reputation!!!!

I was told by a good source that pense owns the track property...If u want to know who my source is it was his grandson

It is with deep regret to inform you that the Fredericktown Raceway will not open for the 2012 Race Season. Curley and I have made a decision to put the track up for sale. We encourage you to visit I-55 Raceway in Pevely and Bellle Clair Speedway in Belleville. We thank you for your support.

Anne DeBold
Fredericktown Raceway
price and what all comes with it, equipment ect. e-mail at meyer_motorsports-59m@yahoo.com

You guys need to buy it!!! I'm sure roll-over rob will bring all his cars, besides I want to see him run his b-mod there!!! LOLOLOLOL WHITELIGHTING!!! HEHEHEHE

Back