Garage Cleaning, Updated Info and Lowered Prices 7/13/17!!!

LM14

READ THE WHOLE AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME. Kept too many parts around. Leftovers from Pro Street, race cars and street car projects of the past.

Chevy Stuff:
1. Dual point Accel distributor complete with Stewart Warner 9000 RPM Cable drive tach. Perfect for that nostalgia car, gasser, rat rod or race car restoration. This came from a running vintage dirt late model/sportsman car. $100 distributor, tach and 36" cable. You get it all!

2. SOLD!

3. SOLD!

Universal Stuff:

4. Unilug wheels. Ford and Chevy bolt pattern. Pair of vintage 15x9 Fenton R/T aluminum wheels. Look like the old Cragar Super Tricks but are a 1 piece cast wheel. BS is 3-3/4". $150 for the pair.

5. Set of new in the box Art Morrison 38x22 aluminum wheel tubs. $100

6. SOLD!

Ford Parts:

7. Mid plate and front plate for mounting a small block Ford, 351W or 351C. Aluminum, never mounted. Full set of 2 for $100

8. SOLD!

9. SOLD!

Everything is CASH ON PICKUP!!!! Will work with you if you want to meet someplace. No shipping, no checks, no trades, CASH!!!

Contact me here with a PM or call or text 641-777-3584

I'm in SE Iowa, just over the Iowa Missouri border. I run around all over the place and am willing to meet to make it easier on you.

1a.jpg 4a.jpg 5a.jpg 5b.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:
Updated everything and removed more sold items. Also have 351W complete IMCA modified style engine, stock 351W short block, 351W block + crank + h-beam rods + flat top pistons. Have 4 bolt main conversions for 351W, ARP main studs, motor plates, valve covers, etc.

Back