going back a lil

dirt hound

what ever happened johny meyers cc corbin dick sutcliffe and the hibbard bros

Bill Masters drifted around the pits at pevely from time to time last year kinda helping out Matt Brucato in the sportsmans. I asked him when he was coming back out and he just grinned at me, so we will see what happens. Big Paul

doug jenkins or dave jenkins I remember a dave jenkins they called him super dave he would always do the power slide through the turns with the nose down and tail up and come out in front of the guy that was ahead of him. We always laughed about because he done that to me once and I went and told him he would not get another try because I wasn't gonna lift again lol dave and miss margaret are good people and doin alot of camping these days

Kenny LaChance #72 (Farmington), Bill Hayes #97 (Sikeston), Rick Rowland #14 (St. Charles), Rick Pannel #18 sprinter (Farmington), Ron Milton #8 sprinter (Farmington), Mike Thurman #44 sprinter (Farmington), Wacin Wayne Kite #35 bomber (St. Charles).

Dead, Alive, Racing, retired, etc.????

Thanks in advance.

RacerRod

More from St. Charles: Dangerous Dan Staff #4 bomber, Wild Willie Guffey #80 bomber, Darrell Blomner #82 from Sullivan, Mo., Chip Thomas of Belleville, Illinois. Thanks.

~ RacerRod

Kenny LaChance is alive and well. I am his son "Little" Kenny. HAHAHA! He retired a few years back, and spends his time working on classic cars and going to car shows. Oh, and I get him out once in a while to go to Late Model shows. Wheatland, West Plains when it was open and we have even been to the North South 100, DTWC, and Firecracker 100. He misses it quite a bit. I actually talked him into going to Pevely a couple years ago because he hadn't been there since he quit back in the 80's. He always told me he would never go back there because the last car he had, they wouldn't let him run there because it was an east coast modified style that was aluminum body. Magnet wouldn't stick! However, I finally talked him into it and it was cool to go talk to Ed Dixon and others he used to race with while walking around the pits.

Dan Staff has lived in the Centralia,IL. area for several years.I used to work with his wife,Margie.

How about don odum.bill Hughes Jim hylsky and Denny kneble.also I used to see butch argus in the stands at Belleville.have not seen him in a while.always wondered why he gave it up.

Back