Great job Tribout Carnival Supply

Darkstar44

Thank you all very much for your efforts with the Jr. Fan Club this year at Belle-Clair. Especially last night for giving away the drivers uniforms to the kids. Your family (especially Shelly) along with Debbie Cummins have made the Jr. Fan Club the best anywhere. Special thanks to Jack for going out of his way to do something special for Cameron (Tabitha's son). You gave a little boy who has been dealt a bad hand another good memory of his first night at the races. Although this is not surprizing considering all of the things you did for Suzie when she was faced with a similar situation, and all the other kids for that matter. This was her last year of Jr. Fan Club and she is kinda bummed about that. You guys and Debbie go above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to kids, especially with your help with our yearly childrens benefit. You're a class act and you all should be very proud of yourselves. We're glad to call you friends.

Brian, Candi & Suzie Eaves

nice avatar, babe... i see the conversion to the 'light side' is complete. i have done my job well. heeehee! ditto the comments from brian. the tribout family has been wonderful to a sport that can be cruel and costly. thanks so much.

Back