Greg McCray Memorial Coming to Highland Speedway May 3rd | Possible $5,000-to-win Modified Feature!

Dirt Xtra

mccraymemorialflier_zps4e30db0f.jpg

If the other 2 events (Lucas Oil LM @ Paducah & ASCS/POWRI/WAR @ Wheatland, MO) I have on my schedule both get rained out, then I would probably attend this event.

Greg McCray memorial race this weekend at highland speedway. Will b a great field of mods and a great way to remember a fallen racer! Hope to see a lot of fans and drivers support this event!
-Khris Fohne-

Highland had something like this for Mods last year for around $ 3000 and only 20 cars showed up for that show . ..I hope the show this Saterday isnt as disapointing as that one was .

It will not pay $5,000-to-win. It was talked that the purse would be distributed more throughout the field, but they have said nothing since. I'm only the messenger and that's what I can say. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We will post info on the payout as soon as the donations are turned in. We are still waiting on the family to get us the money and information. All the information should have been turned in at the date we requested so we could have advertised this properly. They needed time to get the donations collected and have been working extremely hard to make this a great purse for the drivers and a great show for the fans. We are sorry that we do not have more information at this time.

Last edited:
From the looks of the Flyer $5,000 was the GOAL depending on how much they got in donations. I am sure those involved are working very hard to collect what they can from various sponsors to make this event the best it can possibly be. Out of respect for the volunteers working on this event have some patience and understand the raised purse was based on donations. They may not know the total money going towards it until they get to the track or even then.

This will be a great night of racing...Dirtboy and the lil Dirtboy Mafia will be making their Highland season debut lol! Glad everyone works so hard to bring us great racing and nice things for the lil ones like highland does!

From the information that has been given to us the Modified Payout will be $3000 to Win $200 to Start. The family still has to pick up some donations yet, so as long as they come through as promised this is what the payout will be.

Back