Harrison

dirtboy

After the race's Saturday night Mikes crew removed a lil box from under driver side of car...I remember him saying car was missing but was just wondering what the lil box was we seen them take off? One guy behind us said traction control device???

We had little boxes placed all over Mike's car at Tri-City. They are revolutionary new photo devices that are able to compile a series of pictures into a sequence called a "video". Something never before done... Here is a picture of the boxes that make Mike so fast:
62159510151251593211919319575797o.jpg

On a serious note...give the guy some credit. He busted his butt all weekend and year to put himself in position to win the national championship.

After the race's Saturday night Mikes crew removed a lil box from under driver side of car...I remember him saying car was missing but was just wondering what the lil box was we seen them take off? One guy behind us said traction control device???
Dirtboy is always looking to stir things up. 95% of his theories are always wrong. Anything he posts is just taking up space.

Saturday night somebody in the top 4 did have an obvious miss in their motor. Only heard it coming out of turn 4 where I was standing. Not saying it was Harrison just saying

It was Harrison, dont know the issue but it was spitting and sputtering most of the race. Hope everything is good.

Musta been one of those special Mega dollar Impressive boxes. We didn't get one either. Have to jump on Jumper for not including one on ours... o_O

Back