Has the MB setup school helped any of you

Kermit the Frog

Just wondering if anyone has made any gains by spending the 400 bucks to go to this school where you a 10th place car an now your a 5th place car where you a 5th place car a now your a winner if so please post your name or car that you help on if no gains where made please just post no significant gains thanks for your time

Never mind say what you really want an I will just post on FB instead so it does not cause jimmy any problems with his sponsor

Never mind say what you really want an I will just post on FB instead so it does not cause jimmy any problems with his sponsor
I thought it was worth it. The three day class covered alot of good information that I use to set up my car as well as methodically solve handling problems instead of guessing. I also stayed for the one day front end geometry class, but it was over my head. It is geared more toward chassis builders. John Stanton

I went back in 06 because I didn't know much about 4 bar set ups and it definitely helped. We won some features and had a decent season. These days you could probably find most anything covered in the class that I took on the internet somewhere but I don't know what new information he is teaching now. Apparently I need an update because my set ups from 06 are getting me to a lot of sixth and seventh place finishes lol

Back