HELP!!!!!

FIREBALL

you will not beleave what I need in the way of HELP----my 21 yo daughter tells me on Sunday afternoon her and her boy friend want to get married--and that is really OK by me he is a good person--BUT they want to get hitched TOMORROW the 20th----I need to find a reverend or judge or justis of the piece to perform the deal--if any body can point me in the right direction I would appreacate it---please call 618 654 5122----or 314 920 3725-------------------any racing cleargy out there

Were they already able to secure a marriage license? What county are they getting married in? I'm an ordained minister...

Lenny's best bibs are his favorite wedding attire….even when he's the best man! And the bride and groom wouldn't have had it any other way that day…..so many moons ago.

Eileen is referring to glen jocoby's wedding to lynn----god I miss them----all of us going to Arnold dennys with bob n boss after I-55------------as the tune goes "them were the days my friend-we thought they'd never end"---------

Back