help

racer43

Need help identifiaing kart frame. The guy said it was a phantom but cant locate any sereial # the spindal arms where tie rod ends attach have the word tubular stamped in them... any help would be greatly appreceated.. thank yoy

Sounds like a Trick Chassis. If you could post a pic of the frame I or someone else could probably help you out.

Kart1.jpg
Kart2.jpg
Kart3.jpg

Need help identifiaing kart frame. The guy said it was a phantom but cant locate any sereial # the spindal arms where tie rod ends attach have the word tubular stamped in them... any help would be greatly appreceated.. thank yoy
Pictures are uploaded any help would be greatly appreceiated

It doesn't look like a Phantom to me, but if it is it would be a Stalker. (Those are 1 1/8" main frame rails, correct? I can't really tell from the pics.)
If the spindles are stamped Tubular, then they are Trick brand spindles (and likely the chassis is too, but they could be interchangeable).

It is probably a mid to late 90's model, whatever it is.

It doesn't look like a Phantom to me, but if it is it would be a Stalker. (Those are 1 1/8" main frame rails, correct? I can't really tell from the pics.)
If the spindles are stamped Tubular, then they are Trick brand spindles (and likely the chassis is too, but they could be interchangeable).

It is probably a mid to late 90's model, whatever it is.
What do you mean by trick spindals

Back