Hey All

little302

Nut behind the wheel
If some of the southern ministocks hadnt already heard, Poplar Bluff Speedway is running ministocks, as well as Malden speedway. Doe Run of course is still the stronghold of local racing here in S.E. Missouri. If there are cars out there not racing, try and support one of these local tracks..

Sounds like fun, but have to agree with the cost being to high to pull all the way down south. THe poor girl has not run since I was running first and hit the wall at Farmington and whet air born with only 2 laps to go. I have been there twice and hit the wall both times. You would think I would have learned after the first time.

Sure miss Ministocks ,fun an at a lower cost than other classes in racing. (More bang for your buck) , plus all the good people we had the good fortune to race against. An ram20 that was the last Ministock race I have seen.

I agree John... It was so much fun that I assembled my mini, and did some improvements that had annoyed me from its orginal construction. Hope to have it out next week or the following. Sorry I havent been able to make it over. Work has been crazy, and my eves have been in the shop.

Jack... If you can get her fixed, and want to run a bit at Doe Run, I have storage available if you dont want to tow it back and forth every week. Just let me know.. Jason 573 208 3528

Truthfully I have room for about 3 or 4 cars. I have a very good landlord who gives me a big building for nearly free!!

Thanks for the offer, that would be a blast but I work to late on Friday nights to make it down to Doe Run.

Did you get yours out yet?

Yup. shakedown nite we ran 3rd, in heat and 8th in feat with a bad carb and no front brakes.. 2nd nite 2nd and 3rd I think, and 3rd nite Shannon took it to a heat win, and led all but the last few laps of the feature, and held 2nd.. We have a new tire treatment now, so we expect great things. ;)

Back