Highland Speedway Anouncement

Highland Spdway

On May 16th, an incident occurred in the Highland Speedway Late Model Feature. This incident has been reviewed by UMP and has resulted in a suspension for one driver. More details will be released at the driver's meeting on Saturday, May 23rd.

We look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday at the Highland Speedway.

wow guess we will wait to hear why 2 drivers were not suspended Dauderman was getting out of his car which is againdt track rules and pretty much most of your tracks adopted that rule for safety concerns after the tony stewart deal last year So guessing we will wait and see what is said

He may have gotten out of the car but his behavior never crossed the line. I'm not a fan of either but there's only one bonehead driver that needs to be in timeout.

Ok ill explain since i was questioned why i said what i said I like bobby Watched him many of times and he was always a clean racer But he was exiting his vehicle He was sitting on the window opening If he had fallen out while being pushed this conversation wouldnt be if and who was suspended It would be ok we made a rule about exiting your vehicle under yellow and thats not good enough where do we go from here as a fellow racer got injured Thats the deal and if people donot think insurance companies look really hard at even slight issues like this you better think again It affects all racetracks as a whole Go ahead and mark my post as dumb I can back my post with facts Can you?

And notice the 2 dislike buttons on the post already at the top Im not the only one wondering why

He may have gotten out of the car but his behavior never crossed the line. I'm not a fan of either but there's only one bonehead driver that needs to be in timeout.
sorry you get out of your car at a race you crossed the line putting your safety in harms way and causing the track to have legal and insurance issues

Here is the published rule regarding exiting your vehicle.....I didn't think we were going to see a suspension for Dauderman getting out of his car, nor did I think one was in order.

2. During yellow and/or red flag conditions, only track officials and emergency personnel are allowed on the track. No crew member will be allowed on the race track at any time during any race or during any yellow and/or red flag situation. If you get out of your car during a yellow and/or red flagged incident, unless told to get out by a track official, your car will be disqualified – no exceptions!

But what might land him in some hot water would be the fact that he shoved an official. Couple that with Highlands Loosie Goosie general loophole/disclaimer that states:
"The Track reserves the right to change all rules if deemed necessary for safety reasons" be prepared for some more b/s.

Last edited:
So im guessing that exiting the vehicle is described as actually two feet on the ground and not sitting in the window opening? Thats a ump call and i get that Is it right of wrong? Thats left up for everyone to judge Im just curious as to where they draw a line Is he out of the vehicle? Was he considered exiting his vehicle? Im good with the call just questioning it as the fact he WAS exiting his vehicle could have cause him to have gotten hurt easily Im thinking they deamed it dangerous for him to have stYed in his car as it was being pushed Who knows Now back to racing and we will see where it goes from here Im not alone in questioning this deal but as i just said im good with the decision just not good with no explanation as to why

So they ban schulte for 60 days and Casey Roberts get 6 months for punching josh richards in the face... this make no since. Using ur car as a weapon is ok and punching someone is not. Just funny how ump/ WOo kisses there golden boys butts.. my opinion min. year.

Someone posted in the other highland topic that shulte is running and pevely tonight, which suggests he got no suspension from UMP?

Who knows what Schulte would have done if Dauderman would have stayed in the car . Hell as suicidal as Schulte was I would have jumped out of the car myself .

Last edited:
So they ban schulte for 60 days and Casey Roberts get 6 months for punching josh richards in the face... this make no since. Using ur car as a weapon is ok and punching someone is not. Just funny how ump/ WOo kisses there golden boys butts.. my opinion min. year.
That was the second time with Casey roberts and Kid Wreckit

I think 20rocks needs to get his head out of mikes azz... The kernels stuck in his nose must have the circulation cut off to his brain....

Last edited:

Back