Hornet driver roll call for the weekend? ????

Convict18

Just wondering who is all gonna show up fri and sat for the 2 day show like to see a great car count since it has nothing to do with the track. Please post if u are coming or if u know anyone racing this race thanks

I blew my engine Saturday at Pevely. I have a good short block and another motor with a good head, If I get everything put together in time, I will be there.

Hey hornet guys talked to promoter and he said if we have a good car count not only are we not having to pay an entry fee he will increase the pay for the night. Also was told it's kinda like Brownstown deal gonna be able to camp out hang out down in the pits after races gonna have DJ and all kinds of fun and entertainment. This will be the Eldora race for highland speedway lol. I guarantee it gonna be alot of fun so don't shy away from this if he has a good turn out he will make it a every year ritual. Plus it's cheap for friends and family only 8 dollars to get in the stands :). Hope yall take this opportunity cause 2014 is wrapping up and u will have to put the cars back up for the winter.

Back