I-55 Christmas in July on July 26th

dirtgirl

It's that time of year again. Christmas in July. It is on July 26th this year. We ask that donations be turned in on this Saturday the 9th of July. You can bring anything like bikes, gaming systems, remote control cars, toys, or even a 4 wheeler. If you don't have time to shop we will take cash donations and shop for you. We are seeking any and all help in this event. I (Lisa Jones ) have acquired this event this year along with Lisa Brown, Pete Passiglia, and Sharon Wagner. Any one of us four will be available this weekend to accept donations. Items can be left at the IMPRESSIVE Parts Trailer ( Sharon Wagner ) or in turn 1 with the C4 Sportsman ( Lisa Jones ) or ( PJ Passiglia ) or the 18B Sportsman ( Lisa Brown.) We would be happy to accept them at the drivers meeting or before or when you get to us. We will be in the infield well after the races. Any company that would like to make donations we would greatly appreciate it. This is an awesome night and can't be done with out the racers and their sponsors and friends support. We can't Thank everyone involved enough for your time and efforts to make this a spectacular event. If you have any questions please call PJ Passiglia ( 314-357-1330 ) Lisa Brown ( 636-543-4625 ) or text Lisa Jones ( 314-440-7268 ). Thank You for making this special event for the kids.

Lisa, I'd PM you if I knew how!!!
Change the 9th to the 19th.

THANX RICH

The nickel race is starting to really shape up. PJ Passiglia - Lisa Brown - Nicole Passiglia - and I ( Lisa Jones ) can not Thank everyone enough for their support. This has def taken all our families help and support. Can't wait to see what the drivers bring in Saturday Night. Hopefully we can make the ladies of the past PROUD...... Dorothy Hoener and Janet Bittle your work has always been much appreciated and you ladies have made it a hard act to follow. And to the one who took it from nickles to bikes and all the toys and electronics and the nightmare it is today Laura Jones Jumper - wished you were here to tell us what to do but I did learn a lot over the years helping you out. . Ladies I hope we do you all proud.... Can't wait to see everyone after the races cause any other time of the night I will be a blur. lol Donations still being accepted. You can always bring them down to turn 1 to the Chris Soutiea Sportsman ( C4 ) and the Terry Brown Sportsman ( B 18 ) or the IMPRESSIVE RACE CAR Trailer. Thanks again for everyones support.

Back