I-55 Raceway Nickle Race Thanks

dirtgirl

With the Christmas in July Nickle Race over we'd like to Thank the drivers, fans in the stands, car sponsors, and local businesses for the incredible donations that were provided. With out all the above and the volunteers this would not have been the success it was. Our goal was that every child got something and they did. We are already looking for new ideas, sponsors and ways to expand apon this event for next year. P.J. Passiglia, Lisa Brown and I ( Lisa Jones ) can not THANK EVERYONE enough.

Lisa the entire team did an exceptional job. I really enjoy watching the nickel race every year and with your efforts the tradition of this great event is continuing. There are a lot of parts to put together for this event and your team's early coordination and promotion really made this a success.

Lisa the entire team did an exceptional job. I really enjoy watching the nickel race every year and with your efforts the tradition of this great event is continuing. There are a lot of parts to put together for this event and your team's early coordination and promotion really made this a success.
With the Christmas in July Nickle Race over we'd like to Thank the drivers, fans in the stands, car sponsors, and local businesses for the incredible donations that were provided. With out all the above and the volunteers this would not have been the success it was. Our goal was that every child got something and they did. We are already looking for new ideas, sponsors and ways to expand apon this event for next year. P.J. Passiglia, Lisa Brown and I ( Lisa Jones ) can not THANK EVERYONE enough.
Lisa, your sister Laura would be so proud of you and your team!!!!

Thanks Tim ..... People like you make it easy to get this done :)

Back