I-55 sat.

kslle

Since we got rained out at lucas oil speedway, the wife and i decided to go to i 55 sat. for the first time in 3 years. not only did we see some ole friends we saw some great racing in all the classes. the night started on time and was over at a reasonable hour. if this is the way its run every sat. tired of reading track bashing.
guess i just wanted to say a job well done...and glad we drove down.

this year so far has been like that every night had p a issues the first night but that happens , how did that track get trasck of the year with all the bashing it doesn't make any sense

All the features were good. If you did not like the Late Model feature, you don't like dirt track racing. Whe was the last time you saw three wide racing lap after lap with no one running into one another. And the three that were doing that racing hardly race there. One was the first time from Texas.

Keep coming back and enjoy the races and your friends. Thanks for the GOOD words.

NOT TO NICK PICK BUT FIRST TIME FROM ARKANSAW AL MURRAY HAS BEEN AT I55 BEFORE DURING THE SUMMER NATS THE WINNER IS ROOKIE IN LATES HE JUST MOVE UP FROM MODS

That rookie already got popped on a tire test this year too.

It was awesome racing saturday. Don't get any better than the action in the late models saturday! Track was perfect!

Friday they said Allen Murray is from San Antonio. That is what they have said at the summer nat. Shows the last few years!

Back