Federated Auto Parts @ I-55 I55 updates 5 23.15

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
26 sprints, 30 mods, 25 LM 22 bmods at i55

The cushion is tough on mods at i55 tonight. Third one just rode the wall on two wheels tonight. This time they tore the fence down in turn 1

Paul Neinhiser wins MOWA feature at i55 Raceway and then crashed into wall doing celebration donuts

Johns had a good run going in that rocket til he thought he'd get cute.crime doesn't pay,lol

Another fun night of good races at I55 Raceway and congrads to all the winners last night!!
As I was sitting in grandstands, minding my own business and enjoying the races as usual, I could not help but notice that when the winners of each event were announced, that not one time did a spectator get up and say out loud "F" (the f word) the winners name. . In fact, I witnessed clapping for each winner. This, as opposed to the actions of 3 fans or spectators in the stands at TRI CITY on Friday night when the winner of the B mod winner was announced , these 3 turds stood up and spoke out for all sitting near by stating "F" (the F word, Danny Ems, who just happened to win the B mod feature. WOW all the driver did was win a B mod feature and these 3 saw it fit to embaress themselves by foul mouthing the entire area where they were seated to bad mouth a winner of a stock car race. Now as far as I could see, Danny Ems did not come into the stands and punch any of these 3 fellows in the teeth, so I don't know what there problem was with a winner of a race???? All I can figure out is that the case and half of BUD LIGHTS they had consumed between the 3 had impaired there judgment This diatribe continued until some "sober" fans got there attention and took control of the situation
Confucius say: "don't let your Hippopotamus mouth override your hummingbird a_ _ " .
When the Winner of the "B" mod feature was announced Saturday at I-55, not one person sitting in the stand near myself and friends shouted anything nasty about his win Most people clapped for Trey Harris , as did I. But they were all drinking Colorado Kool Aid, that might have been the difference

Back