i55

twistedracer

well went to i55 to watch the test and tune yesterday there was alot of nice cars there then you get to the cheated up pro 4 class there was some stock cars there but you can see how this year is going to be

quit wining

go big or go home quit *****ing about it and race. thiers cheaters in every class dude. Even from go-karts to nascar man so just race.

Pro 4 class

I went to I-55 for the play day, and yes there are the usual cheaters:eek:. My car is stock and it seemed to hold its own fine. think about it this way, these cars can only go so fast before they are out of control. Then when the cheaters spin out, us stock guy can drive on by.:) after all, these cheaters are gonna line up at the end of the longest line when they spin and there is no way they are gonna pass the entire field and win in a couple laps. Just go out there and have some fun. Is'nt that what this class is all about?:)

OMG that is too funny! You know..... I thought Star Racer was going aweful fast too. Man she was flying! Wait till she gets her decals on, it will be even faster.

Did anyone else see that car with the potato head on it! It was awesome.

OMG that is too funny! You know..... I thought Star Racer was going aweful fast too. Man she was flying! Wait till she gets her decals on, it will be even faster.

Good decals add 5-10 horsepower automatically. Everyone knows that. They should be banned. So should pink wheels for that matter.;)

lets not just pick on the pink ones - i saw cars that had neon green, yellow, blue, white - c'mon now boys dont just single me out here :D:D

chrome paint is fast

My car is gonna be bad fast soon. I'm putting on new decals and a fresh coat of chrome spray paint on my wheels. Everyone know fresh chrome painted wheels turn faster.

Ok..."tater head"...

:p All I can say is you better have "eyes" in the back of your "Mr. Potato Head"!! That way when "star" or "Mama B" pass your rear end... you'll know who's coming past you...in a blurrrrrr....Zoommmmmmmm!

And before you get your panties in an uproar.... remember whos the "coolest" Grandma your little girls got! ME!!!!! LOL!!!

But for goodness sake....stay the heck away from ANY of my bumpers!!! haha! :p:D:D:D See ya on the track...oops, I forgot I can't see you if your behind me....till I lap you! Teehee!

(ps....he's my son-n-law....so I can pick on him ALL I want):eek::rolleyes:

Um....."tator"....after as many years as you've been with my/our daughter....you might as well accept the fact your part of the family! Besides....what's in a name? Son, son-n-law, "tator"....all the same to me! (and besides, I meant that as a complement...duhhhh);)

Besides, if you WEREN'T part of the family...do you think you'd be driving one of OUR cars???? Hummmmm?

BTW...what would you prefer I call you? You know what they call me here in the office....Mrs. B!t*h ! As long as it begins with "Mrs"...I don't give a hoot!

Back