Is Belle-Clair racing on Sept 1st or 3rd for their Championship Night??

oldsmopar22

Just wondering which night it is. Heard it was moved to the 3rd then back to the 1st with Fayette County running on the 3rd. Thanks

Freaking amazes me these tracks book on top of each other...
Having a $5,000 win mod show and bell hole books on top of them...
At least Fayette and tri city work together

Freaking amazes me these tracks book on top of each other...
Having a $5,000 win mod show and bell hole books on top of them...
At least Fayette and tri city work together
Originally tri city wasn't running LM or sprints on this night that's whey Belleville was going to switch now I guess it's up in the air but that's why the switch

better to run against brownstown which is 70 miles away than granite that is 20 miles. not that big of a deal if you want to see late models go to belleville if you want to see mods go to brownstown. imo sunday is the best option for belleville.

Running Friday Sept 1st against Tri City with late models, sprint cars and modifieds would not be smart. Charlie had his show scheduled and Im sure he tried to work around other schedules. Kenny and I try to work with other tracks in an attempt not to screw each other over. September 8th makes the most sense. Not everyone may agree but the Championship night will be Sept 8. Thanks to all the drivers, crews and fans that support Belle-Clair Speedway.

Thanks
Brian Thompson

well tri city is running every class on the 8th and its world 100 hundred week so I don't know how that's better. They are running unsanctioned bmods on sep 1 so all you would have lost is couple lates and on the 3rd would have been a couple mods missing otherwise would have been unaffected. Hope it works out.

I am fine with the 8th but would still like to see a show on the 3rd, just drop the mods and add Pro 4s or something. but start earlier than 6 when those 150 Micros show up again. At least that's what it seemed like LOL

we could sit here and debate what is smart or not smart all night. How about what is right and wrong? I can think of 2 guys that have supported your track all season and quite a bit the last few years that are doing good in your b-mod points and have committed to going to a different race the weekend of september 8th when your track wasnt scheduled, this is completely bogus. If you want to move the race the points should be over.

I am fine with the 8th but would still like to see a show on the 3rd, just drop the mods and add Pro 4s or something. but start earlier than 6 when those 150 Micros show up again. At least that's what it seemed like LOL

There were not 150 Micros, but it seem like a lot. There a total of 157 cars in the pits that night.
It would be a good on Sept 3 car count was like it was on Momerial Day weekend. However it looks like that day has been moved to Sept 8. Let the racing take place no matter what date.

we could sit here and debate what is smart or not smart all night. How about what is right and wrong? I can think of 2 guys that have supported your track all season and quite a bit the last few years that are doing good in your b-mod points and have committed to going to a different race the weekend of september 8th when your track wasnt scheduled, this is completely bogus. If you want to move the race the points should be over.
if points are important enough to them they will be there..

I believe they have planned on traveling for this show all year. Even switching their cars over to the rules.

So now tracks need to worry about the World 100? lmao
They always have where have you been living under a rock or something tracks used to not race against it but recently they have.it may not have any effect on car count but fans it will and belleville cant afford to lose any fans even if its only 10 or 20.

It's just been an all around bad year for belle Clair speedway. Hopefully we can still race there next season

Back