Jason Pritz

I guess I should have been more specific. Is he on a race team or is he a driver? Has he stolen items from race teams?

Someone should posted his photo on here, so that others can be on the watch for him, if he is at the race track.

He is Lou's son,correct???..If so,he should've beat his butt a long time ago..I'm just sayin....;)

Racin90,

THANKS for providing the information above. It is greatly appreciated. One day the lowlife, scumbag will attempt to steal something and the owner(s) will catch him in the act. At which point, he will wish he was being hauled off to jail.

His list of accomplishments is very long. Look him up on MO Casenet. Everything from passing bad checks to the stealing incident that cost Ed his racing operation.

Your welcome and i totally agree. Just saddens me he had a child and a woman who will be put through all this as well. He also made the paper as his home remodeling company tried to screw an elderly lady whom he was supposed to put a roof on. He subletted the job out but didnt pay that guy so that guy put a lien on the woman's house. Here is the story http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/34...s-roofer-with-criminal-past-for-lien-on-house

Saddens you but also pretty sad that u have no problem posting Multiple links to dads problems on here. Youre worse than a woman. If i was the kid id have less respect for u than my thief dad. NO i dont even know dirtbag pritz just sayn.

Back