Jeff Moss Joins AMP Series

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
February 2-18-2007

Jeff Moss of Harrisburg, AR is added to the growing numbers of the Arkansas Motorsports Series. In 1987 Moss entered the world of dirt track racing as driver and owner. Twenty years later in the yellow, red and purple Mastersbilt by Moyer, Marion Performance Chevy Monte Carlo, Moss can be found on race night kicking up dust with the boys.

In his twenty years of racing, Moss has won many track championships at various tracks and raced in several states. He started in street stock and has raced everything in between including Crate Late Models and Super Late Models. Some of his best memories are racing at Dyersburg, Tn and Caurutherville, MO with the late Rick Barkley and Randy Sellers.

Jeff and Ginger have been married for 17 years and have 3 children; Cameron, Caleb and Chloe,

and they are his biggest supporters! Expressing thanks to his family including Mom & Dad, but first and foremost he gives thanks to God. :"Without Him I can’t do anything, He has given me the ability to drive, I don’t deserve anything but have been blessed with everthing," said Moss.

Moss stated, "My goals are to do the best I can every time I hit the track. I think the AMP Series will help the local Late-Model drivers. I think it will help the sport over all in Arkansas as well as the businesses.

Late Models are the desire of Jeff’s heart. The speed along with the outlaw type of style and unlimited HP has kept him racing over the years.

Good Luck to you Jeff in 2007!!!

AMP Would like to thank our wonderful 2007 partners:

Day Motor Sports, American Racer, Team GRT, Larry Shaw Race Cars, Race World USA, Kenny Morden Racing Products, Keith Craft Inc, Schoenfeld Headers, Race On Driving Experience, Contingency Connection, Behind the Wheel, Kartways of Arkansas, MRW Wheels, New Vision Graphics, Mid-West Racing Apparel, Momar Chemical, Behind the Wheel, Crown CD Duplications, Stress Free Graphics Plus, Luvracin.com, Race Replica Custom Die Cast, Victory Lane Web Design.

AMP Series

2013 Pamela Way, Alexander Arkansas 72002-8413 ~(501) 847-6019 ~ (501) 920-AMPS (2677)

www.ampseries.com

Back