Jr Fan Club/Fan Appreciation Night - THANK YOU!!

kRaZiE

K.D.C.S.
Jr Fan Club Night / Fan Appreciation Night last Friday night at DRR went GREAT! There were A LOT of kids, and none of them went home empty handed! Thank you to all the fans for coming out and supporting the drivers and the track, and thank you to the drivers for taking the time to bring their cars out and mingle with the fans. You guys (and gals) are great!
We had a lot of help in making that night possible, and we owe them a huge thank you! We encourage everyone to stop by or call our JFC/FAN night sponsors, and check out the services they have to offer, and give while you're there, give them a big thank you for their help in making the night possible.
Thank you to Bobby for never telling me "no", lol. I've thrown several things at him over the years, and he always just lets me run with it, and he always backs me up. Thanks to my wife Stacy, LD, Jessica, Jeremy Sutton and Jeremy Greenwalt for the help on and off the track, and your announcer, Mr. Matt Pratt for taking care of the talking (because I really was not feeling up to it). And to anyone else I may have missed, Thanks for making it a great night at DRR!

These are the folks that made Jr Fan Club / Fan Appreciation Night a success!!
Special Thanks to:

Andy's Garage
For Lift Kits, Diesel Performance, Custom Wheels and Tires, 4x4 diagnosis and repair, or just general maintenance and repair, stop by Andy's Garage, located just west of Park Hills on Hwy 8, or give them a call 573-431-2626

Rippee's Tractor Parts
For tires, rims, replacement parts, or anything else you need to get that old tractor going again, Rippee's has what you need to get it done. Give them a call at 573-431-5939, or stop by and see them at 5566 Hillsboro Rd, just north of Farmington.

A-Z Home Improvements
Need a new deck? Drywall? Flooring? Siding, Fascia, Painting, or that dreaded REMODEL? Then look no further. Let the Fully Liscensed and Insured Professionals at A-Z Home Improvements give you a FREE ESTIMATE today. For all your home improvement needs, Call Chris Pettus, Owner/Contractor of A-Z Home Improvements at 573-747-7821

Extreme Motorsports
Chassis work, chassis set-up, body work, racing parts and more. For all your racing needs, contact Jeremy and Andrea Greenwalt of Extreme Motorsports.
Extreme Motorsports is an authorized Hoosier Tire dealer.

Huber Contracting - Ken Huber, driver of the #44 MiniStock
Commercial and Residential Hauling and Excavating
Barnhart, MO

Dylan Benscoter Racing
#20 Micro Sprint team

Garrett Johnston Racing
#7 Go Kart

Brandon Bell Racing
#15 Go Kart

Julie Larson
#4J Go Kart

Bollinger Racing, Dustin and Chris
Dustin #17B Go Kart
Chris #72 Mini Stock

Jim Hartzell Racing
#67h B-Mod

Greg Price Racing
#59J B-Mod

Randy Horton Sr.

Doe Run Raceway Inc. owners and promoter, Bobby and LeaDonna
Doe Run Raceway – The best lil bullring in southeast MO. Good ol’ folks and dirt slingin fun under the Friday night lights.

Next up is the Josh Jarrett Memorial, (or Josh Jarrett Celebration, as Matt and I called it). This is going to be a very special and emotional night, as well as a great night of racing. The MiniStocks will be racing a 21 lap feature, and the payout is huge. During the racing program this past Friday night, we had another sponsor jump on for this race, so the payout is being redone now to get everything added in. As soon as it is finished, we'll post it.

Back