ken Schrader

Guess you guys should have already been upset last year when he had a shaw car as well and racing is racing you do what you feel is right for your team to win al Kreke should be the last person to talk about loyalty all the ppl he promised sponsors to and never lived up to it that's the same thing!!!! Jmo!! And I have nothing but respect for DONNIE JUMPER he builds a great car but I'm sure the grt by Phillips will be great on the usmts stuff and knowing Schrader he didn't have to pay much for that car or the Moyer car!!!!

Guess you guys should have already been upset last year when he had a shaw car as well and racing is racing you do what you feel is right for your team to win al Kreke should be the last person to talk about loyalty all the ppl he promised sponsors to and never lived up to it that's the same thing!!!! Jmo!! And I have nothing but respect for DONNIE JUMPER he builds a great car but I'm sure the grt by Phillips will be great on the usmts stuff and knowing Schrader he didn't have to pay much for that car or the Moyer car!!!!

When you join the enemy you lose your sponsorship.. There are more people happy with my help than unhappy. Go out and find sponsors instead of crying dumbass!

If you want to discuss further be a man and see me or call me. But I doubt you will do that!

Last edited by a moderator:
a simple post bout KS changing chassis ahs turned into a sheet slinging contest----why don't we all just wish Kenny good luck this year--------------heck I have 4 running mods---a GRT--a rayburn -a predator--and a converted (to a B mod)impressive copy-----AND a GRT late model-------------AND they all are as good as the NUT BEHIND THE WHEEL

All i can say is that everything Al has said he would help us with he did And we appreciate it alot Gary

I agree ! Anything Al said he was going to do for us he did as well. And then some..... UMP lost an incredible man who supported so many racers it is unreal. I know we will miss his support in the years to come as many racers in the STL area will. God knows how hard it is to aquire a sponsor much less and incredible one that Al Was........... As for Impressive ......... Chassis builder of the year. How many cars did he have in top 5 mods in UMP ? I know Donnie bent over backwards feeding us as much info he could in our new car last year. Could not have gotten where we were by the end of the year without Jumper and Krekes Power House.

Last edited:

Back