Kevin Gundaker!

dirtboy

You know you get a guy thrown out of U.M.P for something that was thrown in his lap for simple racing hard and holding his line in one of the biggest paying races of the yr...Your conduct the previous weeks leading up to this event also plays a big part in the event's that unfolded on the 22nd! You ram Rickey with the golf cart and try to pull him out of the car accusing him of speeding through pits the previous week and then charge at him on a night he is Slammed under red flag conditions and has people wanting to hurt him badly! Feeling threatened by whats going on already on the track and seeing you charging at him after you done put your hands on him previously he defends himself! What gives you the right to put your hands on anyone at the track! This is something ive seen several times over the yrs! How many times you ran down to Craig Smith pits and tried to pull him out his car for flying through the pits? I mean shit look at his record over the yrs and the shit he has done...tell us fan's way nothing was ever done with him? He put his hands on a official several times and he is welcomed back with open arm's! Something is clearly wrong with this picture! Rickey has been a clean racer and always had time to talk to the lil ones...he brings good racing to the hornet class! I can't remember any track in the area or any other competitors having any issues with his team! Guy gets attacked on the track and off and you wanna throw him to the wolves cause in all truth I think you have more issues wth them then wht happened! I watched you as a kid and always hoped when I got to the track that #11 Gundaker realtor car was there...you was just as fierce as a competitor as any! If this woulda happened to you I know in your younger days you would been fighting the same way! You've went from a kid's favorite driver to the best promoter in the area and you deserve a big slap on the back for wht you've done with Tri city but this deal right here is just wrong! You have alot of influence wth U.M.P and im sure something could be done with a less harsh penalty!

Hey there dirt boy you better replay that. After TRACK OFFICIALS pulled Ricky off the 2j...he was being walked out by TRACK OFFICIALS...Kevin was walking about 3 steps behind when Ricky turned and took 2 big sucker punches at Gundaker! Not the first issue at Tri City for Ricky's driving this year....as a matter of fact he is one that UMP has specifically warned other local tracks about! Give it up! We don't need that shit at the race tracks!

Yeah whatever...don't try your bullshit with me! Kevin knows wht went down and im sure it cost him a pretty penny to have you post what he coached you to say! Sounds like another mmsp post from all them cowards involved out there!

And first off why would Rickey be walked out when he was setting in his car under red flag conditions and slammed by another driver? Why wasn't Callahan walked out and told not to return cause he was a innocent bystander to the crash??? He wasn't involved in the incident but decided to ram a setting car while all track personal are handling other serious issues??? Bullshit is what it is and next it will be stlracing.com deleting this cause money talks!!!

First off kevin doesnt deserve to have someone throw fists at him. Second tracks are clamping down on the ontrack and offtrack incidents due to the recent tony stewart deal and they have too. Id bet all drivers involved have fines and maybe it was ump and not kevin who threw him
Out. There are ump officials in the stands and pits sometimes. It was wrong wrong wrong to get rammed under a red and id bet that person is being dealt with as well. But what was the red caused by? There is the answer to the deal right there then it all went south. Now because of that some of the top points drivers cant finish the year. But something needed done to show that cant be done. Just be glad noone went to jail and affect their personal lives.

1st; Callahan got out of his car and assaulted Rickey 1st while he was in his car, where were the officials????
2nd; By the way, new track rules claim NO ONE is supposed to get out of the CARS!
3rd; Callahan was allowed to get back into the car and come around during a RED FLAG and slam into the 35R, no officials around to stop this.......
4th; Rickey did not turn around to hit anyone, Gundaker who was across the track ran up to him and got into his face again.....
5th; Prior weeks Gundaker has slammed his Golf Cart into our car in the pits because he was speeding in the pits, and Gundaker tried to drag Rickey out of the car, and throwing him into the side of the car....
6th; so fearing being assaulted again he defended himself this time....
7th; only one being punished I see is Rickey, the promoter isn't suspended, Callahan doesnt run UMP on saturdays and is still racing.......

I had no issue with what Rickey did involving the Callahan's.

But I saw with my own eyes as the officials were walking Rickey back across the infield from the back stretch, he turned and sucker punched Kevin a couple of times.. Number 6 there in your list is total BS.

I had no issue with what Rickey did involving the Callahan's.

But I saw with my own eyes as the officials were walking Rickey back across the infield from the back stretch, he turned and sucker punched Kevin a couple of times.. Number 6 there in your list is total BS.

Jimmy, did you see with your own eyes the events that took place a few weeks ago? The fact that Kevin placed his hands on Rickey before and slammed his golf cart into his car prior played a huge part in Rickey's reactions this night

I have no idea what happened a few weeks ago. Therefore I didn't comment about that. I just said what I saw happen this past Friday.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Our driver told us the night of the golf cart deal. He was walking back from getting his pay. Got back to our pits and said don't know what's up but Kevin just slammed a hornet car with his golf cart. Then started fighting with someone at the car we just laugh about it headed for home. So Jimmy if this is the same guy maybe he was thinking he was going to get assaulted again. Just saying.

Ran up to him indeed...screaming the whole time while coming! You know I just wanna know why a guy is attached on track and he is the one getting the shaft!?

The story of slamming a car with a golf cart where did that come from. The driver was mad about a incident on the track and went through the pits full throttle and almost hit some people. Kevin was on the golf cart coming through the pits and drove to the car and pulled up door to door to ask the driver what the heck he was doing and did he realize he almost hit somebody because he was mad. As a promoter your main concern is safety you have every right to question a driver. Yes he was upset with the Driver and told him if he does it again he was out.

The story of slamming a car with a golf cart where did that come from. The driver was mad about a incident on the track and went through the pits full throttle and almost hit some people. Kevin was on the golf cart coming through the pits and drove to the car and pulled up door to door to ask the driver what the heck he was doing and did he realize he almost hit somebody because he was mad. As a promoter your main concern is safety you have every right to question a driver. Yes he was upset with the Driver and told him if he does it again he was out.

AMEN!!! The driver should have probably been banned at that point for a period of time. However, Kevin is more than fair with his drivers.

[BCOLOR=rgb(249, 249, 249)]
[/BCOLOR]
Assuming this Is Tammy. Did you see the golf cart incident with your own eyes? Multiple people from different teams making the same claim about how it went down. Maybe THAT is where it came from.? Js

Back