Kevin Gundaker

Swappin Paint

Active Member
Friday's forecast isn't looking very good. What is plan B if you can't get Friday's show in? Make it a 1 day show? Run Sunday? Reschedule? Just curious.

Flying Penguin

Active Member
Uh oh-

Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Friday Night
Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 8 mph.