KIDZ MODS RACING

dirtmodified28

If anyone has not seen this series race your actually missing some great racing action. I got the chance to actually watch these youngsters race Saturday night at Macon Speedway and I actually think that was the best racing of the night. This is a growing class and I think as a driver and now a fan of the Kidmodz we need to start supporting this class more and start encouraging more kids to get into this class as that is our future in racing. If there is ever anything I could do to help this next generation out I just want them to know they can contact me or probably any of the drivers out there and we would all be willing to lend a hand. So lets start talking to these tracks and see if we can actually get these youngster more races. I seen a young man Saturday night who donated his trophy to a family at Macon in Honor of the son they had just lost. To me that shows that racing is on the right track and that his family raised a good hearted young man.

Hope to see more Kidmodz racing this year and many years to come.

If anyone has not seen this series race your actually missing some great racing action. I got the chance to actually watch these youngsters race Saturday night at Macon Speedway and I actually think that was the best racing of the night. This is a growing class and I think as a driver and now a fan of the Kidmodz we need to start supporting this class more and start encouraging more kids to get into this class as that is our future in racing. If there is ever anything I could do to help this next generation out I just want them to know they can contact me or probably any of the drivers out there and we would all be willing to lend a hand. So lets start talking to these tracks and see if we can actually get these youngster more races. I seen a young man Saturday night who donated his trophy to a family at Macon in Honor of the son they had just lost. To me that shows that racing is on the right track and that his family raised a good hearted young man.

Hope to see more Kidmodz racing this year and many years to come.

Rodney, thanks for the kind words regarding the drivers and the series. You'll have to wait awhile, as Saturday night was our last scheduled race of the season. We try very hard to provide an avenue for these kids to learn the facilities and get familiar driving full size cars. We are hoping to provide them a series of races to learn different aspects of the sport and the different venues while preparing them for their next level of racing. We, like most this year struggled with the weather, of the 16 races we had on the schedule we were only able to get 10 in during the summer months. We attempt to keep the schedule inside the summer break from school as to not interfere with other activities the families may have on their schedules. We appreciate the tracks willingness to provide us race dates and are hopeful as the series continues to grow we can continue to add venues and race dates.
As for the trophy, it was just the right think to do. Our series sends it's condolences to the Drake family

For those interested in learning more about the series please feel free to log onto the webpage at www.kidmodz.com and use the contact link. We also have a Facebook page, KidModz Racing Series where we also post updates.

Michael Hartnett Jr. - Thank You also!!

Racingdave, we post the results in the Race Results section of the Forums

Last edited:
Every kids mod race I've ever watched has been a disaster, with not more than 6 cars at the track!!!

THANX RICH

when have you ever went down to oone of the kids and offered any advise or said hey buddy good job tonight.
OR DID YOU FORGET THEY ARE KIDS? you do understand "kidmodz means kids correct?

I haven't forgot they're kids but their dad thought he knew it all when I made a suggestion!!!!
No more help from me.
And things never got better!!!!

THANX RICH

PS: Just to be clear I don't like kids in mods, get them in a vehicle they understand and can handle, then when they can reach the pedals of a mod, get them one.....

Last edited:

Back