Klein Klassic 28 at Belle Clair Friday 5/6

OpenWheelBT

This Friday’s May 6th event will feature the UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds, B-Mods, Belleville Automotive Pure Stocks and BOSS Micros.

Spectator gates will open at 5:00pm, hot laps at 6:30pm with racing following hot laps. General Admission is $15.00 Kids (under 12) FREE with adult. For more Information, go to www.belleclairspeedway.com.

Times
Pit Gates Open – 3:00pm
Spectator gates open – 5:00pm
General Admission – $15.00, Kids (under 12) FREE with adult
Hot Laps – 6:30pm, racing following hot laps

Classes
UMP Late Models
UMP Modifieds
Pro-Mods (B-Mods)
Belleville Automotive Pure Stocks
BOSS Micros

This is a change in the original schedule. The May 6 and May13 classes have been switched.

No disrespect to Farmington. Looked at their schedule and did not see late models on their schedule at all. Said Doe Run series so I didnt know they were running late models.

Brian Thompson

Farmington doesnt count? I know several that are heading there because they scheduled friday first.
If you search SFCR facebook page, you can find they are running late models, but their actual website schedule just says "DOE RUN Series Ope" and you can't click on it or anything else to see what the info is for that night.

Just thought I'd point it out. My schedule for this ONE Friday isn't good for me to race so doesn't effect me any. I just hope both tracks have a good show.

And....wait for it....I will have the famous "Race Track Chocolate Chip Cookies" at Jimmy's trailer for all to enjoy, courtesy of his B-Mod feature win 2 weeks ago. You're welcome, and congrats to Jimmy, for the win!! I'm very happy to do this for our racing friends. :)

Looks to me like the remaining B-Mod dates at Belle-Clair Speedway are:
May 6
May 13
June 8
June 17
July 29
August 5
Sept. 2

Belle-Clair is ready to roll tonight. Should be a good field of late models and perfect weather. Racing starts at 7.

Brian Thompson

The cookies are baked and packed up ready for Belleville tonight! I keep my promises.

a win = COOKIES!! Yea Jimmy! Let's do it again!

Cookies at Jimmy's trailer.

Back