KLMS Car Count

KLMS had a TOTAL car count of 28 in 4 divisions last night according to the results. Is the track in that bad of condition?

Should have started all of them. Slowest out front. And all 4 LMs in the back. I wonder if dewayne could find anybody to run over?

The track is great, the workers are really friendly, the food is good, & the facilities are top of the line. However, they make you pay $20.00 for transponders and pit passes for drivers are a little higher than most tracks, but payout is also a lot higher When they have a big show you are usually done and out of there by 11:00. Payout is in cash. Maybe everyone can offer some friendly reasons why they are not racing there.

its close to season end . we took weekend off for family time . Hope to be back this Sat . Wish they would show points . Grand stand entrance little high and food is fair at best. track is very good. Scoring is rotten. Even with transponders things get little wierd from 7th on back. Have been fair all year though. Hope to run there next year.

it does kinda suck that STRNGRTHANDIRT brings up the track having car count issues and states " according to the results. " Doesnt that mean you really werent there? So if your not a track supporter why bring up a bad thing about any track?

it does kinda suck that STRNGRTHANDIRT brings up the track having car count issues and states " according to the results. " Doesnt that mean you really werent there? So if your not a track supporter why bring up a bad thing about any track?
Until we moved to Georgia 9 years ago, went to PIR & KLMS every Friday & Saturday night. Just hate to see things not going well there. When Clarksville draws more cars than KLMS, there seems to be a problem.

STRNGRTHANDIRT I understand , and they pay SO much better that Clarksville! I know its a bigger track and driving it demands more respect too. The stands are not as full as I would like to see either .. We will be there this weekend to wrap up our season too !!

Back