Lasoski Finds Familiar Role With Friends From Roth Motorsports - STLRacing.com -...

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lasoski Finds Familiar Role With Friends From Roth Motorsports - STLRacing.com - http://goo.gl/sUGxpZ

Lasoski Finds Familiar Role With Friends From Roth Motorsports
STLRacing.com
Inside Line Promotions – MESQUITE, Texas (April 22, 2014) – Danny Lasoski has reunited with former car owners and friends Dennis and Teresa Roth of Roth Motorsports. Lasoski, who drove for the Roth’s from 1997 to 2000 and then claimed the National Sprint Tour championship in 2006, received a call last week about hopping into the car for the World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series Texas Outlaw Nationals at Devil’s Bowl Speedway. “Dennis and Teresa Roth mean so much to me as not only car owners, but as friends,” Lasoski said. “I was really honored. I want to thank them for believing in me.” Lasoski opened the doubleheader on Friday by using the same setup the team had with its previous driver. “It was terribly loose the first night,” he said. “It just didn’t fit my driving style. The car was down and sliding. Thanks to Todd Ventura and the guys. They worked hard all night long. We didn’ ...

Continue reading...

Back