late models tomorrow?

crash9

Whats the closest track running super late models tomorrow?
Would be nice if Highland wasn't closed.

These aren't exactly local to St Louis but West Plains, Mo and Calvert City, Ky have weekly late model races scheduled for tomorrow.

Some UMP LM options for 6/27:
Adams Co. (Corning, Iowa)
Brownstown, IN
Caney Valley Speedway, KS
Clarksville Speedway
Fairbury Speedway
La Salle Speedway
Peoria Speedway

If possible if they could switch the summer nationals Highland and Pevely. I know it would be crazy to do but would be cool if they could.

I doubt Highland or Tri-City could race tomorrow either.. They both have standing water in pits and infield now.

I'd be very surprised if highland don't run tm if they don't receive anymore liquid tn they won't have to water the track and it should be a fast track hasnt rained since this morning so should be good to go ready to see some good racing and Mike Harrison win another feature lol hope they get it in

I'd be very surprised if highland don't run tm if they don't receive anymore liquid tn they won't have to water the track and it should be a fast track hasnt rained since this morning so should be good to go ready to see some good racing and Mike Harrison win another feature lol hope they get it in
I can 100% guarantee you that Highland isn't racing tomorrow.

Well Jimmy I was trying to give some hope to the racing fans since there really isn't much racing going on lol I hope ur wrong though cause I wanna see some racing

Thanks to SFCR for stepping up and giving late models a place to go. Really didn't want to drive 3 hrs to find a race. Really good purse as well! New owners seem to be doing some great things down there, hope this works out for them!

Back