Federated Auto Parts @ I-55 Laura Jones-Jumper Memorial this Saturday, August 1st at I-55

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
This Saturday, August 1st is the Laura Jones-Jumper Memorial. All 5 divisions racing! Regular admissions prices of $12 for adults with kids 12 and under free in the grandstands.

Mystery spots in all divisions for extra cash! Plus UMP Pro Modifieds racing for $500 to win!

I want to Thank Marathon Financial for the donations AGAIN this year. Al 5 classes will have 4 mystery spots at the tune of $250.00 each. Plus 5 fans in the stands will $100.00. Plus share the fb post by Jimmy Dearing about this race and 1 person will win $100.00. Trophies should be in any day now. Thank You IMPRESSIVE RACE CARS. And don't forget to buy balloons for the release after the National Anthem. And make sure you wear your Pink.......

This is correct Jimmy. I will have the winner of each class draw 4 mystery spot numbers on the front straight away. Like last year there will be me, Jason or Tim and everyone else that is there as a witness. Can't wait to see who gets what.

Since this night is about an incredible lady we are honoring the ladies @ I-55 Raceway this weekend. We are going to have the ladies sign up at a table in turn 3-4 for some prizes to be given away through out the evening. Make sure you ladies in the pits get up to the top to get signed up. We will shut it down at 7:30. As of right now we have :
A bucket with car wash items ( Elmer ) O' Reilly's Auto Parts.
Car stereo: Althoff Trucking Inc.
2 gift cards for lunch from Hot Shots Bar and Grill Arnold Mo
Great Clips hair cuts ( Susie Rumble ) ( 7/87 Kenny Rumble )
Gift Card from Walter Knoll Florist.
Free oil change : Jefferson County Auto Repair ( Trey Harris Racing )
2 - $ 25.00 gift cards to Texas Road House ( Soutiea Brothers Racing )
A generator : Highside Motor Sports ( PJ/ Nickol Passiglia )

I can't Thank PJ Passiglia and Lisa Brown for helping with this project. All 3 of us are working to aquire more items in the next day. So stayed tuned. And don't forget to PINK OUT !!!!!!!

Tow front door windows tinted from A Team Auto Enhancement, Affton Mo
2 sets of two tickets for the Saint Louis Showdown- Pevely Nationals Sept 19th.

A Big Special Thanks to Tribout's Carnival, Bingo, Party Supply in Belleville, Illinois. On help with the balloons and helium. Folks PLEASE SUPPORT these people who are supporting racing..... All the names up top and will be added. Don't forget our supporters for the nickel race as well...... These people and businesses are starting to get kinda tired of us asking for help so let them know you heard about them from I-55 Raceway and the events they support.

Back