Highland Speedway Lester Robertson Memorial Race rescheduled

Highland Spdway

The Lester Robertson family has requested that we change the date of their race.

No racing on August 26 & 27.

The race has been rescheduled for Saturday, Sept 10. This will be a one day show with points given for the night in each division.

This will be the championship night for the Donnewald Distributing BMods, Hamel Coop Street Stocks, and Daum Insurance Micros. Also racing will be the KidModz.

This will end the 2016 season at the Highland Speedway.

There will be a end of the year get together, We are looking at a picnic type of gathering for all drivers, family, and fans. Free for everyone to attend and honor our top 10 in each division. More information will be coming later.

Highland is a larger small town and the town is hosts to all sorts of "FESTS" one happening this week end..the track has adjusted is racing nights so as not to step on any toes so to say . the track keeps the town fathers happy us racers get to play in the dirt for years to come .. I wish they would have had the race on the 3d or the 17 as there is a BIG show up north and several of the top guys @ highland plan to attend --- JMO

"I wish they would have had the race on the 3d or the 17 as there is a BIG show up north and several of the top guys @ highland plan to attend."

You hit the nail on the head there, Fireball. But originally it was OK to have a 2-day race that weekend. Thanks for posting that.

I guess Highland won't be getting cookies for Jimmy's win this past Saturday night. Sorry Highland race fans.

Back