Looking for driver

TuffyDog20

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am trying to find some information about a race car driver who raced in Missouri.
I now go to those same races with his son.
His wife just died and I was trying to make a tribute type item about him to give to his son before he passes. I was hoping you could give me an idea of where to look
His name is Harold Ralph Workman, his race name was Hal. I know he drove at Highland Speedway and I believe also at Tri-City Speedway.
Any help you could give would be very much appreciated. I just wanted to add that he raced with Russ Wallace (Rusty Wallace dad) back in the day

I remember seeing him at Belle Claire Speedway in Belleville in the 1950's. I don't remember a whole lot but he always had a nice looking car. I was only about six years old at the time and I am not 66 years old.

I remember seeing him at Belle Claire Speedway in Belleville in the 1950's. I don't remember a whole lot but he always had a nice looking car. I was only about six years old at the time and I am not 66 years old.
Thanks so much for the information, I will research that track for information about him. I know everyone loved him and his son is also racing at the tracks he raced at and it would be great to be able to make him a tribute film about his dad. Again thanks for your comment and the information

Harold definitely raced at Lake Hill Speedway. When his car and crew came through the gate it was a site to be seen. His Camaro looked like it just came out of the showroom and his crew's uniforms were all white.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am trying to find some information about a race car driver who raced in Missouri.
I now go to those same races with his son.
His wife just died and I was trying to make a tribute type item about him to give to his son before he passes. I was hoping you could give me an idea of where to look
His name is Harold Ralph Workman, his race name was Hal. I know he drove at Highland Speedway and I believe also at Tri-City Speedway.
Any help you could give would be very much appreciated. I just wanted to add that he raced with Russ Wallace (Rusty Wallace dad) back in the day
What is Harold’s sons name ? There were some Workman’s also that raced at Belleville in the 70’s . Name of those 2 may have been Wortman though. It was Billy and can’t think of the other one

Back