Looking to buy dirt diecast!

If you or anyone you know is looking to sell just a few or entire collections of your dirt diecast let me know!

What are you looking for? I have about 20-25 1:24 scale late models w/boxes that I might be willing to part with as well as 3 of the 6 car wall cases.

I have quite a few 1/24 and a lot of 1/64 dirt. also have the 25th yr Bloomquist chrome 1/24 late model diecast and for the right price might part with the 1/24 Bloomqist modified diecast that he won the $100,000 modified race with. also have Original 1994 Moyer and Bloomquist 1/64 in original un-opened boxes.

I have quite a few 1/24 and a lot of 1/64 dirt. also have the 25th yr Bloomquist chrome 1/24 late model diecast and for the right price might part with the 1/24 Bloomqist modified diecast that he won the $100,000 modified race with. also have Original 1994 Moyer and Bloomquist 1/64 in original un-opened boxes.

hey guys, sorry but needed to update this account. if interested please try to PM again. thanks.

I might be interested in buying some dirt diecast late models. Specifically looking fo Billy Moyer. If you all have any pictures or lists of ones you have.

Back